Monday, January 12, 2015

A scrappy little 'Across the Pond Pouch'!

This is one of my favorite little pouch patterns!  It is fast and easy.  This was a free pattern by Moda from 'Cabbages & Rose'.  Christa from Christa Quilts sent me a box of scraps from which to choose the fabric!


Again I went through the scraps from Christa and found some solids and different colors of  'architecture'.


Made a piece of 'fabric' and cut out the pattern.  I used painters tape to mark straight lines for a grid pattern.



I think this little bag is perfect for small sewing notions or sunglasses.  So many uses, just use your imagination!




 
I have started to make these little personalized pulls lately.  I have admired them on blogs for a while.  They are fun!
 

I hope you enjoy this little bag Christa!  Thank you again for the wonderful scraps.
 
 

11 comments:

Susan said...

Christa will love her little zipper bag! Very cute with its beaded pull!

Kim said...

Your cute li'l pouch is singing a song of happiness and lemonade, Miss Vicki!! LURVE it!!

Amy at love made my home said...

So lovely and just right for sunglasses I should think! Love the little zipper pull, that is just perfect!! xx

Kathy@KayakQuilting said...

Adorable! Love the fabric you "made" for this!

Jeanie said...

Great use of those scraps, Vicki.. Christa will love it!

cityquilter grace said...

that is soooo cute!

Vera said...

That is cute pouch and I like the zipper pull as well.

Sarah Goer Quilts said...

Adorable bag and I love your zipper pull!

Leatina @ GeoMama said...

Adorable and such a fun way to use scraps.

CeLynn said...

What a cute little pouch,and even better the sweet little zipper pull,love!

AmandaK@whatthebobbin said...

Oh my goodness! This pouch is SO cute! I love the colors you chose and the zip pull is the icing on the cake. nice job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...