Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Love those 'Teeny Tiny Zipper Pouches"!!

I had warned you last time I posted on these cuties, they are addicting!  I have decided to make a bunch for all the gals in my quilting group.  A fun end of the year gift for each of them!

 Just choosing this many combinations is a trick!  Good thing I ordered all those great colored zippers from Zipit.com !!!
 I'm using the free pattern from So Sew Easy!



 Assembly line style is the fastest way when you're making soooo many!


This just gives you a sense of how teeny tiny they really are, that's my cell phone under there!  Don't you just love these pigs?  I think I am keeping this one for myself.

Linking to: Fabric Tuesday at Quilt Story!

11 comments:

Amy at love made my home said...

They are all so lovely, I am sure that your friends will love them and find lots of uses for them. The one you plan to keep with the little piggies is very cute indeed!! xx

Lorna McMahon said...

Oh those piggies are just the cutest! And sew are all these little pouches. What a super fun treat to gift to your quilting group. They are going to love them!

Sandra said...

So cute and what a great gift. So thoughtful of you. :)

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

You really are addicted to making these! They look fab - wonderful gifts :)

Betty said...

WOW, they all look so nice. I know your group will love them.

Tanya Quilts in CO said...

These are great! I will need to put an order in to Zip It. Thanks for sharing.

jeifner said...

So fun. What do you call a gathering of pouches, a gaggle?

Amy DeCesare said...

These are just so cute, whether alone or in bunches! I know your quilty friends had fun choosing theirs!

September Violets said...

I love this little design, perfect for so many small things when you don't want to carry a purse. You've made a wonderful job with all the bright fabrics, I'm sure your group will love them to bits! Wendy x

September Violets said...

I love this little design, perfect for so many small things when you don't want to carry a purse. You've made a wonderful job with all the bright fabrics, I'm sure your group will love them to bits! Wendy x

Sonia said...

These are so cute, and so handy too! I'm going to see if I can make some as end of year teacher gifts (and maybe pocket money holders for the Littlies!). Thanks for the link x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...