Wednesday, May 21, 2014

A few fun teeny tiny gems!

I was doing my usual blog hopping the other night, and ran across the absolute cutest "Teeny Tiny Zipper Pouch" pattern at So-Sew-Easy.com!!  It is a free pattern, so make sure to get one for yourself!

These teeny tiny pouches are addictive.....so don't say I didn't warn you!!


These tiny treasures only take 4 pieces of 5 x 3 1/2 in and 2 pieces of 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 in fabric, so it is a great scrap buster!  I have been using feather weight interfacing on the outside pieces.  You could piece them and quilt them if you wanted.



Here is one with my chap stick on my cell phone...this gives you an idea how small they actually are!


They measure 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 x 1 1/2.  They only take a few minutes to make, and are useful in lots and lots of ways. 



Think kids' lunch money, pacifiers, keys, credit card and lipstick, candy......  The end of the school year is coming, and this has no calories for the teacher!

Linking to Needle & Thread Thursday over at My Quilt Infatuation!  Can I Get a Whoop? Whoop? at Confessions of a Fabric Addict!

11 comments:

Susan said...

Or maybe fill it with some calories! Very cute! Off to get the pattern.....

Mara said...

Really cute!

Amy at love made my home said...

Such a fantastic idea and as you say a great size for all those little bits and bobs that we all carry around or for when you just want to take a couple of things if you pop out briefly! Great job! xx

Live a Colorful Life said...

Yes, I will go get the pattern. These are adorable!

Kim said...

Such a plethora of cuteness, Miss Vicki. Love them!!

Anonymous said...

SUPER Cute!
I've made 2 zipper pouches so far and I'm still intimidated. This mini-size scares me, but I'm going to grab that pattern any way!

Lorna McMahon said...

Such a cute gift idea! Love all your sweet samples. The pictures are great! Thanks so much for sharing the pattern link, Vicki!

Val's Quilting Studio said...

Oh my these are tiny....and cute!!!Hey do jot down that one of next week's Tuesday Archives theme is: Craft Projects...I thought of you when I added it to the "C" list...as you are so darn talented! (I'm just not a patience bag, purse, tote, maker I guess...LOL!!)

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

These are so cute! And perfect for all sorts of little things :)

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

These are so cute! And perfect for all sorts of little things :)

LA Paylor said...

very tempting little bag. I love to make bags. LeeAnna Paylor Not Afraid of Color!
Lapaylor.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...