Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Day of Sewing...

I  have been sewing most of the day!  I finished an oriental half hex wall hanging that I started just yesterday.  I have it pinned and ready for quilting.  Not quite sure how I will quilt it.  I have my new Elna Quilter's Dream, and now have many, many options.

Tomorrow is the "Best of the Valley" quilt show in Lindsay, CA.  We are taking a van load from Fresno and are making a day of it.  I so look forward to seeing the beautiful quilts and checking out all of the vendors.  I just get so inspired by beautiful quilts and fabrics.

My friend, Deborah (Simply Miss Luella), donated a box of beautiful fabrics yesterday!  I so look forward to seeing what wonderful pattern I can find for it.  So generous, thank you!!

See, that is what I am all about, the generosity of others.  That is how we get to donate so many quilts to the sale.  Check out Cindy's blog, Live a Colorful Life.  She has posted pictures from last weekends sale.  Thank you Cindy.

Thank you everyone for reading my blog.  Keep on donating to your favorite charity! 

1 comment:

Vicki said...

what typr of fabric did you use?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...