Saturday, April 27, 2013

DELIVERED.....

My daughter's birthday is coming up, and she wanted a sewing machine!  She wants to learn how to quilt.  That is ever so exciting for me.  I got to deliver her new Janome today!  Unfortunately, I never actually got around to showing her how to use it.  We went to JoAnn's to buy fabric for the projects that she wants to do first, had lunch and a wonderful chat, but NO sewing.  Oh well, it is a great opportunity to get back together for another day of chatting and getting familiar with her new machine.  I took pictures, but they are lost somewhere in the ether!  It is so frustrating when you are learning a new skill!



This is another finish!  It is tied with a pale yellow pearl cotton and is 58x65.  I know it will find a great home at next years auction!!

I have been getting so many great comments!  I really appreciate the feed back.  Please, continue to let me know your thoughts, it makes my day!!!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

It sounds like you had a great day! Your latest quilt is lovely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...